Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Too Blessed

"O give thanks unto the LORD, for He is good: For His mercy endureth forever." Psalm 107:1

 I'd been praying and asking God what He wanted me to post next and I was getting a little frustrated, because I felt He wasn't really showing me anything. Then, when mom read from the Our Daily Bread devotional book, I got this excitement that this is what I should share!

The person who wrote the devotional said he saw a bumper sticker that said, "Too blessed to complain." It reminded me to be more thankful for the blessings God has giving to me. Too often we complain when things don't go just right.
May you be encouraged to value and be more thankful for the true blessings God has given you.

~We don't need more to be thankful for, we just need to be more thankful~


1 comment:

  1. Very good post Tashia. This something I need to work on. I LOVE the quote at the bottom.

    His Princess,
    Bekah

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I allow anonymous comments for those who do not have an account, but please leave your name at the end of your comment. Thanks! ♡ Tashia