Wednesday, January 22, 2014

A Devotional

I wanted to share something out of a devotional book that I’m reading called “His Princess” by Sheri Rose Shepherd (Go here to find out more about her books). 

  I know how hard it is for you to believe that My power is for you personally. The only thing stopping you from seeing My mighty hand at work in your life is you, My love. Remember, I placed within you the same power that I used to raise My Son, Jesus, from the dead. Don’t let past disappointments or fears keep you form asking what you need and believing that My timing is perfect. Keep seeking Me with all your heart and continue to obey all that I say while you wait on Me. Know that I will always keep My word and fulfill My promises. Even when the world lets you down, I will lift you up again. I will be true to you until the end of time and beyond.

This really encouraged me! My favorite part is about waiting on God's perfect timing. We all get impatient at times and want things to happen right away. But if we wait on His timing, and trust that He knows best, He will bless us. Remember, God always keeps His promises.
~Tashia


||  Psalm 27:14  ||
{: Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thine heart: Wait, I say, on the Lord :}

2 comments:

  1. Very good. :) Love the photo, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just been studying on that topic as well! In a Bible Study I lead we will be studying contentment next, and that is what I have really been thinking about - God's perfect timing!

    Enjoy your blogging break! Thank you for taking time to visit my blog before you leave!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I allow anonymous comments for those who do not have an account, but please leave your name at the end of your comment. Thanks! ♡ Tashia