Monday, June 30, 2014

Joyfully at Home

J O Y F U L L Y   A T   H O M E . . .

practicing my piano lessons
sweeping the steps for my sister
washing the dishes
killing stink bugs [smile]
loading the dishwasher
hanging out wash
cutting out a dress
helping with supper


doing laundry
making cards with my sisters
baking a dessert
wiping the table
making my bed
singing with sisters
folding the laundry
organizing my bedroom
trying new recipes


I also wanted to share something that I have learned about being joyful. I'm sure each of you girls has had to deal with monthly periods and know that they aren't too fun. Lately I have been trying to be extra joyful when I get mine and thank God that my body is working correctly.
A lot of the time we tend to be down or grumpy and use this time as an excuse to be grumpy.
I have learned that being joyful + thanking God for this time, the pain isn't so bad. I also pray for any other girl out there who has their period the same time as me.
. . . . . .

PROVERBS 3:5 + 6
// .Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. \\

. . . . . . 
What are you doing  joyfully at home?

2 comments:

  1. I found this post so encouraging, Tashia! Your list of things you've been doing is much like mine!
    Have a blessed day!

    Love,
    Elyse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this inspiring post, Tashia! Your writing style is always so encouraging.:)
    By the way, I awarded you on my blog, so please feel free to check it out, if you would like.:)
    Blessings,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I allow anonymous comments for those who do not have an account, but please leave your name at the end of your comment. Thanks! ♡ Tashia