Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Music Favorites // {2}

Heather recently got one of Lois and India's CDs "Cleanse Me" and we've been enjoying it!! 
This is a song from the CD.
My Heart is There // Lois & India Rasquinha

This song really touched my heart!
My heart goes out to little children and struggling teens. I wish I could help all of them, but I can't. God can. I just need to keep encouraging the girls around me and taking the time to listen to little ones.
Just remember that you don't have to go to a foreign country to share the gospel. Your mission field is right where you are -- in your neighborhood, community, church, etc. 


Have you heard any of Lois and India's other songs before?
What song(s) have you been listening to this week?

2 comments:

  1. I love Lois and India's music,
    I have two of there CD's, I really like how they sing "In Christ Alone" and "How will they hear".
    ~Sarai

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I allow anonymous comments for those who do not have an account, but please leave your name at the end of your comment. Thanks! ♡ Tashia