Monday, January 18, 2016

Forever His Princess | IN PRINT

Y'all may remember this post that I did about helping Forever His Princess with some photography for their summer issue. I am excited to say they are now in PRINT!! *cue confetti*
I got my first copy a couple weeks ago and love it! It's packed with challenging articles, beautiful photography, and yummy recipes! 
This would not only make a wonderful gift for yourself, but for a friend or sister too.
Click here to subscribe.
And, for something fun, I've already tried one of their recipes: a white chocolate latte. It was good, but I think I'll adjust the recipe a little the next time I make it. ;)

"Shine as lights in the world, holding fast to the word of life." Philippians 2:16

{photo credit: Heather}

11 comments:

  1. I've been reading Forever His Princess for awhile now, so I'm really excited they are in print! :)

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So neat! And that latte looks super yummy, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great; I'm excited for you! The magazine looks interesting too, I'm going over to their website now to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jessica. You should check it out! :)

      Delete
  4. I'll have to check out that magazine. And yum...lattes are delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I just have to subscribe! That looks really awesome! (The latte! Hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your magazine with us when you were here, Tashia. I like your last photo there just before the latte.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I allow anonymous comments for those who do not have an account, but please leave your name at the end of your comment. Thanks! ♡ Tashia