Thursday, April 21, 2016

thursday thankful things.

getting to rock this precious girl to sleep
playing instruments with the family
prainting canvases with my bestie
getting frosties from Wendys after shopping with Abbie
spending the afternoon with friends from church
finishing another chapter in "Little Women"
matching with sisters on 'wear purple day' and we didn't even try it
spending Easter with family
getting french fries + root beer on a mother/daughter date
succulants soaking up the sun
my little piece of Africa
scrapbooking with Marcy
3 letters in the mail in one day
letter + recipe from a blog friend

{What are YOU thankful for?}
. . .

Many, O Lord my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done. Psalm 40:5a

6 comments:

  1. Aw! I am thankful for you and the blessing you gave me in contributing to your thankful things (twice!) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, you're welcome! I'm so thankful to call you my friend + sister-in-Christ! ♡

      Delete
  2. I love these posts! Thanks for mentioning my post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet post! YAY for the Amazima Beads, the French fries, the overlook with friends, the canvas painting, the rocking a little one... all of this is so lovely!
    Xoxo,
    Ali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Ali! The beads are actually from Life Beads, not Amazima. I bought them through a friend to support her going back to Africa. :) I hope to purchase from Amazima some day. ;)
      Love you!

      Delete

I love getting comments! I allow anonymous comments for those who do not have an account, but please leave your name at the end of your comment. Thanks! ♡ Tashia