Wednesday, September 27, 2017

blogging break

Hey friends!
Just wanted to let you know I'll be taking a blogging break for a little while. 
The wedding is seventeen days away! Ahhh I'm so excited!! 
Anyway, with all the planning/getting ready that still has to be done, I decided to take a break from blogging until after the wedding.
I do have several posts scheduled, so keep checking back for those!

I also want to say how thankful I am for Nelson, for all he + everyone else is doing to plan our wedding. It's been incredible to see God answer prayers & work things out. So thankful for each one helping! ♡ 
Continue to pray for us as we get closer & closer to the wedding day & as we prepare to be husband + wife. 
. . . 
Those who leave everything in God's hands will eventually see God's hands in everything. }}

6 comments:

  1. I love the first picture of you two!! <3 so sweet. And Lord willing I'll see you in October!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures of y'all and I'm so excited for you and Nelson!! I'll be praying as y'all continue to grow in the Lord together!

    - Maddy | littlebitofsunshineweb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. Tasia, you and Nelson look so happy.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at these special people...
    I'm getting excited too!!! :) So special to see how God has been working in your lives and I know your wedding is going to be really special. God is so good.
    Wow, just think, we'll soon be saying "goodbye" to 'Miss Lehigh' and "hello" to 'Mrs. Miller'. !!! :D
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw you guys are so cute! Blessings as you become Mrs. Miller <3

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I allow anonymous comments for those who do not have an account, but please leave your name at the end of your comment. Thanks! ♡ Tashia