Thursday, February 15, 2018

thursday thankful things

I AM THANKFUL FOR >>
 the book of Ephesians
the night sky colors
 watercolor painting
coffee date with Secily
time spent with my hubby ♥
 this song
 more watercolor painting
 babysitting two of my nieces
 borrowing daughters of promise from my aunt
 heart shaped chocolate chip cookies for valentines day
frosted coffee
celebrating our first valentine's day together + 4 months of married life 

ABIDE IN ME & I WILL ABIDE IN YOU. | JOHN 15:4

What are you thankful for? 

3 comments:

  1. Loved this! Your watercolor is beautiful. I have some watercolor pencils, brushes, and paints I need to pull out soon. Don't know if I'm talented enough to do Alaska yet tho... ;)
    Today I'm thankful for: lunch with an out-of-state friend, beautiful grand pianos, phone cameras, forgiveness + grace, laughter, chocolate, the golden glow of sunset spilling into my room... there's so much to be thankful for!! We are so blessed! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely flowers. Enjoy your Aunt's book.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I ever say how much I love these blog posts? I love seeing all the beautiful photos that you share! I am thankful for... the library, books to read, my laptop, babysitting opportunities, board games, and fun dates with my hubby ♥
    Rebekah Joy
    www.moreradiance.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I allow anonymous comments for those who do not have an account, but please leave your name at the end of your comment. Thanks! ♡ Tashia