Thursday, April 5, 2018

thursday thankful things

I AM THANKFUL FOR >>
 an afternoon with friends
 sister selfies
 my nieces
 new little nephew, Curtis
 evening walks with Nelson 
 sister adventures
 my wedding date 
 homemade tea bags from mom
 our first big snow (!!!)
new little niece, Clara
 when these two littles fell asleep on my lap
 taking grandma + grandpa to the coffee shop for Grandpa's birthday
 attending this dear friend's wedding
Easter with my man 

HE CAME TO SEEK AND SAVE THE LOST. | LUKE 19:10

What are you thankful for? 

6 comments:

  1. Awe your nieces & nephews are so adorable!! Great things to be thankful for <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for sharing these precious photos. Congratulations to your friend on her wedding. Curtis and Clara are adorable. God Bless you and yours.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's kinda funny that your hubby's first name is my last name...... I like Nelson as a first name way better than a last one though.

    Great things to be thankful for! I am thankful for:

    An awesome mom and dad
    That so far all our baby calves have been delivered safely
    My beloved horse, Cory
    Two wonderful brothers
    That I'm a child of God

    I have many many more things to list, but I'll spare you of taking the time to read them all;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that is funny!
      Thanks for sharing those things that you are thankful for! ♥

      Delete

I love getting comments! I allow anonymous comments for those who do not have an account, but please leave your name at the end of your comment. Thanks! ♡ Tashia