Wednesday, August 30, 2017

two friends & lots of laughs | FHP photo shoot

Back at our Lehigh family get together for Easter, some sisters + cousins + aunts + the boyfriend & I snuck away from the family for a bit to take some pictures for an article for the summer issue of Forever His Princess Magazine.

The sister + cousin did a fabulous job in posing for me! 















Thanks so much for helping, girls! Also, thanks Nelson for being my second shooter. ;)
. . .

A friend loves at all times. }} Proverbs 17:17

5 comments:

  1. Well...these are lovely! 💗

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. The young ladies are beautiful and seem so full of life. Their dresses are so pretty. Thanks for sharing these pictures.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. your pictures are so good, Tashia!! I especially love the tenth and last pictures <33

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos, Tashia!!!

    - Maddy | littlebitofsunshineweb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I allow anonymous comments for those who do not have an account, but please leave your name at the end of your comment. Thanks! ♡ Tashia