Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Music Favorites // {1}

Hello friends! 
I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite songs + singing groups.
So...I thought I'd start by sharing my all time favorite group: the Wissmann Family! If you haven't heard any of their music before, then you are missing out!! :) I love their style of music and all the different instruments they play. Would love to hear them sing in person some day! 

Below, is a song I recently found and really like it. Enjoy!
Lord, I need You // the Wissmann Family

. . .

Do you like bluegrass?
What is your favorite music style + singing group?

PSALM 108:3
I will praise thee, O Lord, among the people: and I will sing praises unto thee amoung the nations.

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed the music! Such a blessing! =) Thank you for sharing it with us.
    I lobe bluegrass, and my favorite group is the Brady Rochester family. The older Rochester's are awesome as well ;)

    ~Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh I love the Wissmans, too!! My favorite musicians are the John Marshall Family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Wissmans too! But I really like the Bontraggers music! :) I like Christian Bluegrass music like the Bontraggers sing. :)
    ~Ashley
    creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I allow anonymous comments for those who do not have an account, but please leave your name at the end of your comment. Thanks! ♡ Tashia