Thursday, October 16, 2014

Thursday Thankful Things {6}

Today, I am thanking the Lord for. . . 
colorful leaves scattered on the ground
a cool breeze
playing volleyball with friends after a church fellowship meal
holding little people after church
smiles from friends
sunshine on a cool day
messages from friends that make your day
getting to see my friend, Naomi [who recently opened a blog], while farm-sitting for family back in September
driving the Kubota
a basket full of clean laundry
FALL
iced coffee
"My Heart, Your Home" CD
an unexpected letter in the mail from a friend
clear, blue skies
purple asters
encouraging blog posts
evening walks
answered prayers
little blue birds + sparrows hopping + singing on the fence
emails from friends
encouragement from little sister
What are {three} things you are thankful for?

. . . 

PSALM 115:18
"But we will {bless} the Lord from this time forth and forever more. PRAISE THE LORD!"

4 comments:

  1. Love the photography! Especially the leaves! Great job ;)

    Only 3???? I'm thankful for so much! ;)

    ~a wonderful, amazing, loving Saviour
    ~when I get up early and the stars are still out
    ~my fabulous friends

    Love.
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankful for the colorful leaves of fall, Thankful that I have Freinds and Family, Thankful that I am not sick. Thanks for this wonderful blog post! I love the picture of those purple flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful for God's Word, cold weather, and food to eat every day. We are truly blessed and I am very grateful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thankful for a church family, laughter, and singing!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I allow anonymous comments for those who do not have an account, but please leave your name at the end of your comment. Thanks! ♡ Tashia