Thursday, February 12, 2015

thursday thankful things {7}



a letter in the mail from my good friend, Martha
raspberry tea
a delicious taco salad for lunch
a new dress sewn by mom <3
panda bear socks
^home made ice cream made by Grandpa
egg casserole with yummy sausage
home made chex mix (YUM)
finishing Agriscience
^peppermint candy cane
emails written to friends
messages from dear friends that make my day
a warm house
pink and blue streaky sunrise
^surprising my friend, Secily, with a visit
homemade bread
Heather and Mom helping me with Math
figuring out the waterfall braid
fresh bread for supper

What are 5 things you are thankful for?
 ~ ~ ~
Be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead // 1 Peter 1:6

6 comments:

  1. Great list!! Five things I'm thankful for... Green tea latte's, new books, being cozy and warm inside, music that praises God, and my family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Home made ice-cream sounds yum! And congratulations for figuring out how to do a waterfall braid too. :) (I've not been successful so far. :/)
    Right now I'm thankful for... new books, inspiring blogs, a weekend with friends coming up, fresh corn from the garden for breakfast, and... this post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The braid still needs a little work. ;)
      I loved reading your list of thankful things! <3

      Delete
  3. That homemade ice cream looks amazing! Thanks for sharing your thankful things, Tashia! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I allow anonymous comments for those who do not have an account, but please leave your name at the end of your comment. Thanks! ♡ Tashia