Thursday, February 19, 2015

thursday thankful things {8}



Email from Secily
snow
 my aunt who lets us use her computer
Photoshop Elements
chatting with Naomi
^home made pizza
 “Open When…” cards
evening spent with cousins
XL panda bear sweater that i made into a medium + made the neck smaller
no stink bugs for a week (!!!)
juicy baked macaroni
 ^getting to meet my little cousin, Kendrick
safety while traveling
every breath i take
making gingerbread houses with Grandma, Mimi, and Jerusha
cheeseburger pie
 ^colorful tablets
tea + bread
fuzzy PJ pants
playing games with Jess
smoke from our chimney

What are 6 things you are thankful for today?

4 comments:

  1. Adore your thankful things posts, Tashia! That homemade pizza sounds super yummy - what toppings do you put on yours? I'm hoping to send some "open when..." cards sometime - thank you for the reminder! 6 things I'm thankful for today: things to look forward to, snowflakes falling as I got the mail, hand-me-downs, cozy sweaters, journals, and that He is faithful. <3 Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Elizabeth! <3
      In this photo, the toppings are: [left] peperoni, cheese, and sausage - [right] barbecue sauce, cheese and chicken pieces.
      The "open when..." cards were so fun to make!!
      Love your list of thankful things! <3

      Delete
  2. hey!! I found your blog a couple days ago and I love reading your posts!! :) I'm thankful for a warm house today as it's turned really cold recently :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jess!
      Aw, thanks! I'm glad you enjoy my blog! :)
      Yes! I am thankful for a warm house, too!

      Delete

I love getting comments! I allow anonymous comments for those who do not have an account, but please leave your name at the end of your comment. Thanks! ♡ Tashia