Tuesday, April 21, 2015

My Father . . .

l o v e s   m e
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 
~John 3:16

c a r e s   f o r   m e
Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, now gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better then they? 
~Matthew 6:26

f o r g i v e s   m e
As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us. 
~Psalm 103:12

i s   c o m p a s s i o n a t e
Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies.  
~Psalm 103:4-3

i s   g i v i n g
He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? 
~Romans 8:32

i s   u n d e r s t a n d i n g
O Lord, thou hast searched me, and known me. Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.
 ~Psalm 139:1-2

i s   a c c e p t i n g
O Lord, thou hast searched me, and known me. Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off. Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O Lord, thou knowest it altogether. Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it. 
~Psalm 139:1-6

s a t i s f i e s
For he satisfieth the longing soul, and filleth the hungry soul with goodness. 
~Psalm 107:9

p e r s i s t e n t l y   p u r s u e s   m e
For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost. 
~Luke 19:10

i s   r e a s o n
Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
~Isaiah 1:18

p a r d o n s
Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases. 
~Psalm 103:3


h e a l s
But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. 
~Isaiah 53:5

r e d e e m s
For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth.
 ~Job 19:25

i s   l o v i n g - k i n d n e s s
But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, longsuffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth. ~Psalm 86:15

r e n e w s
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run and not be weary; and they shall walk and not faint. 
~Isaiah 40:31

i s   r i g h t e o u s
Thus saith the Lord, let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches: But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the Lord which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteous, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the Lord. 
~Jeremiah 9:23-24

i s   g r a c i o u s
In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace; Werein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence.
 ~Ephesians 1:7-8

i s   s o v e r e i g n
The Lord hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all. 
~Psalm 103:19



4 comments:

  1. Mmmh, I love this compilation. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a beautiful person!!
    Love your blog
    Please check my new blog out http://aprincessleah.blogspot.com/

    God bless
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post -- looking 4 more! =) ~Kara Beth

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I allow anonymous comments for those who do not have an account, but please leave your name at the end of your comment. Thanks! ♡ Tashia