Monday, October 5, 2015

God is faithful.

He is faithful to supply my need. He is faithful to give me joy abundantly. He is faithful to calm the storms of life for me. He is faithful, He's all I need.
Lately God has been showing me that He is faithful and that He does answer prayer. Sometimes we doubt, and wonder if God even hears our prayers.
I started a prayer journal a couple months ago and it has really helped me. I can write down prayers or praises, and look back and see how God answered and was faithful.

I've been praying for something for some time now and I didn't feel like God was answering. Then, I realized He had answered and I didn't even know it! It was something small and it showed me that God does care for even the little things. 

So, if you are feeling discouraged that God isn't faithful or answer prayer, be patient. Have faith. God always answers prayer...it may not happen today, tomorrow, or even next week. And He may not answer the way we think He should. But God is always faithful. He will answer your prayers. We just have to be patient and wait. 

"Never doubt what one prayer can do"

{How has God been faithful to you this week?}

8 comments:

  1. I loveeee prayer journaling! I've been doing it for years & it has been so encouraging in my walk with the Lord. I love to look back on it. Anna - sheisjoyful.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am wanting to start prayer journaling. Usually I make a Prayer List of people that just come to mind, and yes, it could go on forever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should start one, Paige! I love prayer journaling!!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for writing and sharing this truth, it was very encouraging! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it could encourage you, Ashley!
      Miss you! ♡

      Delete
  4. I loved this post, Tashia! :) Your blog is always so encouraging! I also use a prayer journal and enjoy looking back and seeing how God answered my prayers.

    Keep up the good work! :)
    -Haley @ http://www.photography4jesus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a sweet post!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I allow anonymous comments for those who do not have an account, but please leave your name at the end of your comment. Thanks! ♡ Tashia