Monday, June 26, 2017

eyes on Jesus

We can't always fix our circumstances, but we can fix our minds on God. }} Lysa Terkeurst 
Lately I've been thinking about my focus and how Satan wants to take my focus off of Jesus & onto myself, my fears, my circumstances, or anything but God. 

God has shown me that my focus MUST be on Him, for HE is the {true sorce} of joy in my life. Only He can satisfy my longings & desires.

When we take our focus off of Jesus our hearts become discontent + dissatisfied.
Only when we put our faith + trust back on Jesus will He fill us & give us purpose & {joy}.

Keep your eyes on {JESUS}. //

Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. 
}} Hebrews 21:2

1 comment:

  1. Good to read you again :) I'm often checking for new posts. Greetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I allow anonymous comments for those who do not have an account, but please leave your name at the end of your comment. Thanks! ♡ Tashia