Tuesday, November 21, 2017

i'm back!!

Hey friends!
It's been awhile, but I am here to say that I am back & will be updating this blog once again! 
The wedding + honeymoon were a dream come true! Everything went so well & the weather was perfect for our outdoor wedding. 

Things have been busy ever since we got back from the honeymoon -- settling into our little home, putting things away, organizing the kitchen, helping with my bestie's wedding, and then having terrible colds for weeks. 

It's been crazy, but God has been so good through it all.

It's been amazing to see how He is working in our lives & drawing us closer to each other. SO thankful for my hubby!! 

I've been coming up with ideas + working on some new posts, so be checking back for those later this week! //

"how deep the Father's love for us..."
}} photo credit: Korina Wenger Photography

~Tashia Nicole

7 comments:

  1. I am so glad things are going well with you and your new husband! ❤️ Your wedding dress is absolutely stunning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those wedding pictures are beautiful, Tashia!

    - Maddy | littlebitofsunshineweb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I love this! So excited to follow updates on your blog again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love that black + white photo of y'all. <3

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I allow anonymous comments for those who do not have an account, but please leave your name at the end of your comment. Thanks! ♡ Tashia