Thursday, November 23, 2017

thursday thankful things + happy thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!!

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays! And this year I get to spend it with Nelson. So so thankful for that! 

Today will be spent with my family for lunch + the afternoon, then we'll head over to Nelson's parents for supper. 

What are your Thanksgiving plans?

i'm  t h a n k f u l  for. . .
being married to my best friend
the fall issue of Forever His Princess
when a sink full of dirty dishes gets cleaned up
shopping trips with mom + the sisters
 sister selfies
 shopping trip date nights
 fall colors
 mums + indian corn on our porch
 beef barely soup we concocted
 quiet time with Jesus
 getting to be a bridesmaid in my bestie's wedding
these people
 Bible journaling + coffee
 happy mail from Ashley
 my piano
 fall leaves
my little green plants

What are you thankful for?
. . . 
~Tashia Nicole

O TASTE AND SEE THAT THE LORD IS GOOD: BLESSED IS THE MAN THAT TRUSTETH IN HIM. }} PSALM 34:8

4 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for...
    :Friends and Family who are always there
    :Beautiful sunsets
    :A cleaned-up house- once I get it that way! :)
    :Starbucks coffee
    :Mice traps to catch those mice eating my dove chocolates!! :o
    :and knowing that God will always hear and answer our prayers
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm a little late for commenting, but I figured better late than never! You and your hubby are adorable! ;) You with your sisters are as well:), your house is so cute (love your sink area and the verse cards hanging up above it is such a good idea), the mums and Indian corn on the front porch look so pretty, and I love your journaling Bible. <3

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I allow anonymous comments for those who do not have an account, but please leave your name at the end of your comment. Thanks! ♡ Tashia