Tuesday, January 30, 2018

seek Him first

I was listening to a video of Emma Mae Jenkins speak & something she said stood out to me: go private before you go public. 

What she meant was this: before starting your day, before checking social media, before doing the crazy busy things in life, go private with your Heavenly Father. 

Matthew 6:33 says, "but seek first the kingdom of God..." 
So before checking how many likes your latest post got, before turning on that movie, before getting busy, take time to seek Him first.

When you take that time to seek Him He will equip you with the tools you need to go about your day. He will strengthen your heart & fill you with so much joy to share with others & light this world for Christ.

Go private before you go public. 

4 comments:

  1. I like what you said, "Go private before you go public." Thanks for the reminder, I needed it.

    Lily @ lilymaesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i love that too & need this reminder every day!

      Delete
  2. I really like the statement "go private before you go public." It's an amazing reminder that before I can "start" the day, I need to start it with the God. Only then will I be prepared for the day. Thank you so much for this blog post!

    Joy

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I allow anonymous comments for those who do not have an account, but please leave your name at the end of your comment. Thanks! ♡ Tashia