Friday, February 2, 2018

exploring trough creek

Last weekend Nelson & I did a little traveling to Trough Creek State Park. A lot of people recommended this place to us so we thought we better check it out!

We had a lot of fun together, exploring, & finding neat places to take pictures.
 I love exploring & seeing all of God's beautiful creation. I am amazed at the beauty He has created!
 Rainbow Falls.
 Balance Rock.
So thankful for a fun day with my hubby. ♡

COME TO ME ALL WHO ARE WEARY AND I WILL GIVE YOU REST. | MATTHEW 11:28

6 comments:

  1. Hey! My youth group also loves going to Trough Creek and hiking up to the balanced rock. It is a lot of fun. :) I've never been there in the winter (we live about 35 mins away) but in the summer it's a favorite. There is also a place where there is a swing so you can swim in the "lake" down one trail... Hopefully sometime in the summer we can meet there?! :)
    Have a wonderful day <3 Wanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, neat. we live 2 hours from there, so i don't know how often we will visit. :/

      Delete
  2. aw looks like so much fun!! great pictures!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That place looks beautiful!! My family went to a place like that once (a place where a big rock was balancing). God's creation is VERY amazing!!!

    Lily @ lilymaesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I allow anonymous comments for those who do not have an account, but please leave your name at the end of your comment. Thanks! ♡ Tashia