Thursday, January 11, 2018

thursday thankful things

 spontaneous trip to see this girl
 making wreaths with my mother-in-law
 baking Christmas cookies with Nelson's family
our first snow
snowy adventures with this cousin
Making memories + Christmas cookies with my mom & sisters
hot chocolate + photo editing
 time spent with these people
 happy mail from Abby Rose
 home made gifts for my mom + mother-in-law
 family
 brown paper packages
a trip to the Museum of the Bible in Washington D.C.

I HAVE LEARNED IN WHATEVER SITUATION I AM TO BE CONTENT. | PHILIPPIANS 4:11
. . .
What are you thankful for?

9 comments:

  1. Love this, as always! I am thankful for letters in the mail, lovely blogs to read & dear friends like YOU! ~ Abby Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love reading your Thursday posts, Tashia. :) I'm thankful for happy mail, for good friends, for time spent with my sister before she leaves, and for my sister being able to raise her healthy pigs for the fair. :)

    love,
    Ashley
    snailmailsubscriptions.blogspot.com
    snailmailblessings.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your thankful things!!! I'm thankful for family, being barefoot, collecting the eggs, and playing the piano in church!

    Oh, and just in case you were interested, I'm doing a giveaway on my blog for my one year blog birthday if you wanted to enter <3

    - Maddy | littlebitofsunshineweb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Maddy! love reading your thankful things.

      Delete
  4. Hi, I'm new to your blog! I'm thankful for being able to live on a farm.

    Lily @ lilymaesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You for sharing these lovely photos of the family. Wishing you and yours a Blessed and Happy 2018.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I allow anonymous comments for those who do not have an account, but please leave your name at the end of your comment. Thanks! ♡ Tashia