Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Marcy & Jess | portraits

It seems like a million years since I've updated my blog!! 🙈 haha I've been crazy busy and haven't taken the time to post something. I have a couple sessions I'm excited to blog as well as some other ideas, so check back soon! 😃

These are my sisters. Marcy graduated, so crazy to believe (!!), & Jess needed some updated photos to give out to friends and family.
It seems like so long ago that I took these! It was freezing!! We got all the photos we wanted and rushed back to the car to warm up!
 
 
 A favorite!
 She's so pretty!
Love this.
So beautiful.
 Another favorite!
 Golden hour is my favorite.
So fun hanging out with my mom + sisters for these pictures! 
. . .

IT IS WELL WITH MY SOUL

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Beautiful pictures!!! Very well done. I can't wait to see more posts from you 'cause I've been missing them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm excited to be blogging again! :)

      Delete
  2. Tashia, what lovely photos. You are very talented. Every one is so pretty. God Bless you and yours.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I allow anonymous comments for those who do not have an account, but please leave your name at the end of your comment. Thanks! ♡ Tashia