Thursday, July 5, 2018

Miller family | orchard mini session

Eeek! This session was SO fun! 
Here you will see my sweet + energetic nieces, some of my favorite little people! ♡ 

This was my second time shooting in an orchard & I loved it. 😍
Aren't they the cutest?!
 Sweet Miss Becca.
Shirley Temple's twin, am I right?!
 Watching the drone flying over her (thanks, Nelson 😉).
The girls loved twirling!
 Laura. She was so excited to get pictures with all the pink trees!
Always dancing. 💛
 Love this!
These two. 😍
 Just a tea party in the orchard!

YOU HAVE FILLED MY HEART WITH GREATER JOY. | PSALM 4:7

5 comments:

  1. Oh my!! SO much adorableness!!! *all the heart eyes*💙 and the tea party in the orchard, just precious! Makes me want to do that with Lilliana.😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this, so beautiful!!! <333

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful little girls. I love their outfits. They look so happy and contented playing with each other. I love little girls dressed so adorable. The photos are excellent. Thank You for sharing Laura and Becca's fun day among the pretty pink flowers. God Bless these beautiful girls and their talented aunt
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I allow anonymous comments for those who do not have an account, but please leave your name at the end of your comment. Thanks! ♡ Tashia