Friday, December 1, 2017

friday favorites

Happy December!
I thought it would be fun to share some of my recent favorites with y'all! 
Be sure to let me know some of your current favorites!

piano:
I haven't had a lot of time to play this thing, but when I do I love it!! It's a fun way to relax. I've been having fun playing Christmas songs! ;)





















iced coffee:
Nelson got a cold brew coffee maker & we have been lovin' it!! It's been great to go to the fridge & pour a cup whenever I need one. haha ;)





















wall:
I really really love our wall above the computers! It was so fun hanging all that up & getting to see it as I work on the computer. And I happen to really love those square prints & the guy in them. *heart eyes emoji*





















lights:
One night Nelson surprised me by hanging lights in our office/dining room! I love them!!





















Shane & Shane Psalm albums: 
These albums have been my faaavorite!! I love listening to them as I get ready in the morning! Some of my favorite are: Psalm 46 (Lord of Hosts)O Praise the NamePsalm 23 (Surely Goodness, Surely Mercy)Psalm 34 (Taste and See).





















Set-Apart Girl podcast:
I try to listen to Leslie's podcasts while I do dishes in the morning. She has so many encouraging things to share + so much wisdom to give!





















Bible journaling:
One of my favorite things. Ever. I love reading through the Bible & then finding a special section to journal. Pinterest is great for ideas.





















And there you have it! My current favorites! 
I'd love to hear if we have some of these things in common!

~Tashia Nicole
. . .

YET, NOT I BUT THE GRACE OF GOD WITHIN ME. }} 1 CORINTHIANS 15:10

6 comments:

  1. Awww you have my picture hanging?? Your house is so cute! Love the simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tashia - I love your style of decorating! So simple + pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess you know we have a few favorites in common (iced coffee, lights, piano music, Leslie's podcasts, & while I'm not a Shane & Shane fan, I do love Scripture songs). Love how you've done your wall. Love you, Tash; one of these days you're going to get some mail from me. :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I allow anonymous comments for those who do not have an account, but please leave your name at the end of your comment. Thanks! ♡ Tashia